1856 – Josep Codina Bramona, our ancestor, opens a forging and special steel constructions workshop.
1969 – Juan Vicente Herrero Codina founded Construcciones Mecánicas Llamada: its aim is to expand the activities of the family business to the manufacturing of special foundation equipment.
2005 – Opening of our subsidiary company Eciar, based in La Muela (Zaragoza).
2011 – Opening of our Brazilian subsidiary Construções Mecânicas Llamada do Brasil Ltda, in Tatuí (Sao Paulo).
Today we are one of the world’s leading specialists in the design and manufacture of continuous helical foundation equipments (CFA).
After more than 150 years in the iron sector and overcome the four decades in the world of heavy machinery, our enthusiasm and ambition to meet the needs of our customers is increasing day by day, project to project. Construcciones Mecánicas Llamada is a company in constant growth, evolution and development.