PK-85TA CFA PILING RIG
Llamada piling machine model PK-85TA, for the execution of continuous flight auger piles (CFA) or displacement piles of maximum 19m depth and diameters between Ø300mm and Ø800mm. This is the ideal machine to work in reduced dimension spaces due to its light weight and small dimensions as well as per its great stability, high performance and quick set up.
1. Chassis Llamada
• Hydraulically variable gauge tracks chassis : 2.500mm to 3.500mm
• Track length : 4.620 mm
• Track shoes width : 600 mm
• Working area : 360º
2. Transport dimensions
• Wide : 2.500 mm.
• Long : 12.450 mm.
• High : 3.380 mm.
• Weight of transport : 38.000 kg.
3. Detachable counterweight.
• Maximum total weight: 6.000kg.
• Detachable counterweight lodgings placed at both sides of the engine.
4. Hydraulic Group
• Motor VOLVO TAD 582VE 160 kW. (218 CV) Stage V.
4.1. Main pumps
4.1a. Open circuit
4.1b. Closed Circuit
5.1. Main winch
• First layer output : 15 Tm (x 2 = 30 Tm)
5.2. Secondary winch
• First layer output : 3,2 Tm
5.3. Automatic Crown winch
• First layer output : 6Tm.
6. Telescopic mast
• Equipped with jib and sheaves.
• Frontal, side and back inclination
• Open mast top height : 22,94 m
• Closed mast top height : 17,44 m
• Pile top depth : CFA 19 m
7. Cabin equipment
• Visibility 360º with panoramic cameras.
• Control remote via radio for all movements of the rig.
• Emergency stops, inside and outside.
• FOPS cabin protection according to UNE-EN ISO 3449 Standard.
• Machine according to CE EN 16228 Standard.
8. Llamada Rotary Head
Llamada type PK-85TA rotary head with a 4” inner tube for concrete flow (Ø100 mm).
*The manufacturer reserves the right to modify the technical characteristics of its products.