The years 2019 and 2020 have been special for the small and great innovations made on the LLAMADA drills. Now, all these improvements have been concentrated on the new P230TA model.
- – New hydraulic “motion sense control” system which allows the remote control via radio for all movements of the undercarriage, and allows to regulate the smoothness of the drilling functions.
- – “Tilting Mast” or pivoting mast with 400mm of stroke to avoid last maneuvers when piling.
- – Electronic operator joysticks with CANOpen interface.
- – New screen with several information in time about all functions and controls.
- – Manual or Automatic and synchronized rising up of the mast.
- – New rotary that offers more power and rpm.
- – Higher speed on the winches.
The P230TA is in the range of high performance drills, and once again it is the most compact and lightweight machine on the market for its performance from 30m deep to 1200mm in diameter with its incredible 360º working area.
This first unit has been delivered in Paris (France), to the company Franki Fayat.